Sterling Landscape Development offers a full-service landscaping, design and maintenance.
Our Services Include:
- Design, build, install and maintain custom landscapes
- Planting of large trees
- Irrigation systems design and installation
- Hardscape including brick, concrete, pavers, retaining walls
- Water Features
- California native plant materials
- Sod installation
- Tree removal and brush clearing
- Outdoor lighting design installation
- Maintenance – weekly, monthly or as needed
- Commercial Landscaping design and installation
Whether you have a small front yard or an expansive estate, we will transform it to the outdoor space you want including:
- Careful review of the existing space followed by design plans that combine harmonious forms, shapes, colors and textures.
- We work directly with you to create a one-of-a-kind plan that will reflect your taste, lifestyle, and create your unique landscape.
- Our experienced team will remove unwanted trees, hardscape, and other plant materials and remove all debris. Our expert installers will build, install and plant your new landscape. We handle every detail from start to finish.
- We create a detailed irrigation and maintenance plan for the homeowner so that your investment in your revamped landscape will remain beautiful and flourish for the years to come.
- We are available for on-going help and maintenance as needed.
If you don’t need a new landscape, just a new hedge row, some trees planted or a water feature, Sterling Landscape Development is your solution. Our replanting services include:
- “Green Wall” installation
- Tree removal and re-planting – including large landscape trees requiring special equipment
- Water Feature design and installation
- Sod removal and/or replacement with low-water solution
- Irrigation improvements
- Hedge Rows
- Ornamental Grass Plantings
- Hillside cleanup and re-plantings
We are committed to creative design, staying within your budget and quality service regardless of project size.
Here’s How We Work
- Free Phone Consultation – 805-910-8783
- On-site review of your current landscape and consultation (fee is applied to project upon approval)
- Design and choosing of plant materials
- Expert installation including removal of all debris
- Detailed homeowner maintenance plan designed with your specific landscape in mind
- On-going maintenance help available
So whether you’re considering some new plants or want to re-create your outdoor living space, Sterling Landscape Development is available to design a customized solution that is right for your budget.
Serving all of Los Angeles and Ventura Countys, including Thousand Oaks, Newbury Park, Simi Valley, Moorpark, Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades, Malibu, Santa Barbara, Camarillo, Santa Clarita, Valencia, Encino, Sherman Oaks, Brentwood, West Hills, Calabasas, Westlake Village, Burbank, North Ranch, Porter Ranch, Agoura Hills